INTRODUCTORY OFFER: Please note, this Kit is available at a special introductory offer of $129.95. If you are based in New Zealand, please contact and order from our New Zealand suppliers – Excel Digital.
The new Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition is now available for sale, initially in the kit format only. This program is suitable for use with children and adolescents ages 7-17 years.
The Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition Kit contains:
- 1 x Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition Therapist Manual
- 1 x Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition Child Workbook
- 1 x Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition Teen Workbook
- 1 x Cool Kids Anxiety Program 2nd Edition Parent Workbook
Please note the 2nd edition kit differs from the 1st edition kit in that both the Therapist Manual and the Parent Workbook now comprehensively cover both Child and Teen materials. Additionally, there is no longer a separation between community/clinical and school programs, as these have also been combined into a singular reference.
In 2016, accreditation was introduced by the Centre for Emotional Health (CEH). This ensures any practitioner wishing to deliver the Cool Kids Anxiety Program meets the high levels of standard expected by the authors of this program. If you are a professional wishing to run this program, you must complete the training and accreditation courses. In order to become accredited, you must meet the minimum qualification requirements listed on the CEH website. For further information about our training options and the accreditation process, please click here.
- Each client requires their own workbook.
- Photocopying workbooks that come in the kit is a copyright infringement.